Tuesday, December 16, 2008

O Christmas Tree!

Last week my family finally did our annual shopping trip for a Christmas tree! Here's my dad, Traci and Brecken.
Grandma and Brecken
Jamie and Daniel
Brecken got his first driving lesson thanks to Daniel!
Here's Brecken helping us decorate

When I say decorate I really mean eat the ornaments!
And trying to eat the berries!

After getting in one too many ornaments we had to put a gate up
I am so excited for Christmas this year, I dont know if it's because I have a baby now or what but I cannot wait!

Brecken just loves his Santa Clause toy, he carries it all around the house sucking on it
Last Friday I took him to get pictures with Santa. While all the other kids were crying and scared he was just smiling the whole time and most of the pictures were of him looking up at Santa. He did such a great job.

9 comments:

David and Shalynna said...

He is such a cute little boy! He really has an adorable look to him. I love all the pictures. Your bangs are really cute too. Christmas time is so fun, so I am glad you guys are having fun. I've always wanted to start the tradition of chopping down our own tree also. I love that Brecken was trying to eat the berries and I love how happy he is with Santa. You are right, most kids do cry, so his picture looks amazing since he is smiling away! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Ok you have an ADORABLE son! And I love your parents tell them hi for me. They look so freakin' young! Anyways we need to chat soon I miss you!

Chelsea + Brandon said...

How fun! I can't wait to have kids! They make Christmas SO much more fun!
I miss you!!! Merry Christmas!

John and Danielle Corrigan said...

Oh Kelly! Cute pictures, I miss you so much. I hope that you guys all have a wonderful Christmas!

Melissa said...

What cute pictures! I love the one of Brecken eating the berries. If Cecilia was mobile, I can totally see her doing the same thing! Brecken is growing up so much it's crazy. He's almost 1. Hope your Christmas is great. Miss you tons!

Alexa Mae said...

oh kelly he is a doll!! i hope you had a great christmas. i cant believe its over. i hope brecken loved it. if he's like my kids were at that age, he just loved to rip openthe paper!

Erin Nicole said...

I can't believe how big he is! Kelly you are doing such a great job girl! We love you !

Teagan said...

so cute!
Love seeing the fam smile:)

JJ said...

We really miss you Brecken

Trey & Nash Johnston