Thursday, February 5, 2009

What a month!

Well this has been one hectic month for us, we have had lots going on. Christmas was great! We all had such a good time ( i know its Feb. but i'll just show a couple cute pics)

Here's Brecken playing with one of his many toy's he got. He is so spoiled about 1/2 of all the presents under our tree were for him!

Little polar bear!
Brecken turned the big ONE on Jan. 19th! I cant believe it, he is officially not a baby anymore:-( (My sister made me put that sad face symbol!)


Opening presents on the big day



After eating a cupcake-yum
Brecken LOVES the park!
His favorite thing is to go down the slides



We have so much fun together

Brecken got his very first hair cut. Here he is showing it off (future male model)
He screamed the entire time, it was actually really sad




On Tuesday at 3:26 a.m Jamie gave birth to her adorable little baby boy Jagger! Jamie did so good she is one tough girl, we are all so proud of you Jamie, and love you both so much!
(Doesn't she look beautiful! I try hard to forget what I looked like right after I had Brecken)




Jagger and his Daddy. Daniel is so cute with him, he is a great dad!

He is adorable, i just love him
I forgot how small newborns are, Brecken looks huge compared to him. Brecken has not been able to get too close to him yet because all he wants to do is grab him, but I know they are going to be best buddies.







What an angel!

11 comments:

Chelsea + Brandon said...

I can't believe Brecken is ONE!! And your new nephew is SO cute! Congrats!
PS: I misssssss you!!! :( (I put the frowny face there, because I really am sad!)

Erin Nicole said...

Yeagh! Happy belated birthday Brecken! And congrats to Jamie. Two little boys..yeagh for this family.. we need more boys!

Garr Family said...

wow you have had a fun few months. it's fun to read you writing under the pictures, because i can here your voice in my head how your be saying it. I really am missing you. Honestly I'm so glad you came to stay with me and only wish it could have been longer. It's amazing how those weeks will tie you to me for forever. SORRY :)

Garr Family said...

oh and happy birthday to your big baby!!!

Chelsea said...

Oh he's getting so big and handsome! Your new little nephew is a cutie too - they will have fun together when the little one gets a little older! Miss you!

John and Danielle Corrigan said...

Hey! Kelly, I miss you so much, I haven't talked to you in so long it feels like! I am really happy to hear that everything went alright with Jamie and her baby. Him and Brecken will love having each other. :-) Call me anytime sweetie!

Brittney Blount said...

Wow, Brecken is getting old. He is so cute! And what a cute little baby, you totally forget how small they are when they are born.

Alexa Mae said...

you are so cute! one hot mama, is what i would say! im so glad you updated, i know it was a while ago but ive been out of it. your hair is gorgeous!!

Jacqs said...

my gosh! Jagger is so cute! Tell Jamie I said congrats! SHe did good, he is to die for! He and Brecken will have so much fun together!

Teagan said...

want to try a spin class tomorrow morning at 5:15a?

McKayandLani said...

Brecken is a cute little dude! Tell Jamie I said congrats! Her little Jagger is so precious!