Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Fun weekend!

We had a great Thanksgiving this last weekend. We had all the Dell family over at my parents house for dinner. Brecken loved all the attention he gets from all the relatives, he was a happy baby.


Then on Saturday night Traci, Brecken and I went to see the temple lights. Its probably my favorite thing to do this time of year, It really gets you into the Christmas spirit.


It was finally cold enough to put Brecken into his cute winter clothes. I have been waiting a year for him to be able to wear this super cute jacket! (Thanks Nat!)
Here's Brecken posing in his santa hat. He makes the best faces. Women would kill for those eyebrows!
The most exciting thing about this weekend though was that Brecken started walking! He is only 10 months old and for the last few weeks he would take a step or two but then fall. But now he will walk across a room or two. My whole family was so excited the first time he did it we were all watching and all started clapping and laughing and he loved the attention, so now anytime he walks he gets so excited and looks to see if anyone is going to praise him for it!
He gets into a lot more trouble now, and he knows it!

11 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't believe how much Brecken has grown up! He is such a cutie! Kelly, you look fabulous! I am really wishing I could come to AZ and see you and your warm weather. I miss you. Hope you are doing soooo great.

Britt said...

Kelly I'm lovin' your hair! :) And Brecken looks so mischievous haha

Alexa Mae said...

how fun!!! i love the beginning of walking phase. so cute!

did you cute your hair?? it looks HOT!! love it. and yes, lets get together again soon. we live so close...

Chelsea + Brandon said...

First of all.. YOUR BANGS ARE SOOOOO CUTE!!!!
Second.. WALKING? Wasn't he just a tiny little baby?? Where does the time go? He is SO stinkin' cute, by the way.
Third.. I miss you. :(

Chelsea said...

He is getting so big! I can't believe it - we haven't seen him since he was just a little guy! He has the most beautiful eyes - just like his momma. Hope all is well - I do miss you Kelly, but I know you are happy with your family :).

The Nielsen Family said...

holy crap Kelly you updated your blog!!! I check it all the time and never an update. It is good good to see you guys are doing so well and are so happy. I cannot believe Brecken is walking, what a stud! Hope to see you guys in January.

☂niki. said...

i'm so glad to hear that you guys are doing better!!

love the new blog!

brecken is a stud!! that jacket is too cute!!

and can i please invite myself to this little get together you and alex and creating??;)

josh and jacqs said...

I feel like he is getting so big... i cant believe he is walking! You guys look so happy!

Garr Family said...

hi...i miss you like crazy!!! His hair has gotten so light. I'm lov'n the new blog and the needed change. :) Yes the walking stage is BUSY, but so cute with arms still high in the air. And MANY bruises coming his way...looks like I hurt my kid. Just get his picture taken before, because everyday he gets a new bruiser. Love your guts...I'm so happy your in Az and look happy! Finally...you deserve it.

Jessica said...

I am so happy you have a new blog now. Your bangs look ADORABLE! I can't wait to get together soon, we will be coming to az next friday.

omer said...

فني بالرياض